Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Train and Airplane Cake (Cake4Kids.org)

Cake4kids.org Cake


I baked and delivered another Cake4Kids.org cake today.  The child requested trains and airplanes which I was happy to oblige.  I can't believe I forgot to dye the frosting blue and to make sure there was enough room for train tracks though.  Hopefully, I'll be able to revisit this theme as I have lots of different ideas!



Cake4kids.org Cake

Cake4kids.org Cake


Cake was a doctored Betty Crocker white cake mix cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and marshmallow/buttercream fondant decorations.

The Betty Crocker brand cake mix had a funny after taste in my opinion.  I think I will be sticking to Duncan Hines and Pillsbury brands from now on as I had no problems with them here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails