Sunday, June 5, 2011

Desserts for Work

Last week was my birthday; so I took the opportunity to share these mini strawberry swirl cheesecakes with everyone at work.  Turns out everyone in the office is a HUGE fan of cheesecake.  So these were an instant hit.  The crust was from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes and the cheesecake were from Junior's Cheesecake Cookbook


Then, this week, the company held our belated Memorial Day BBQ and even though everyone loved the cheesecakes I made last week, I wanted to bake something different.  So, I remade the caramel filled brownies I made for the Cake4Kids bake sale two months ago but didn't get to sample.  However, I put a twist on these as I made the salted caramel filling from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes.  The salted caramel filling set up like fudge!  I was expecting something more gooey.  Nonetheless, they were quite the crowd pleaser as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love Martha Stewart's Cupcakes book too! I get so many of my "pieces" of recipes from that book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails