Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Best Brownies


These incredibly moist cake-like brownies have a secret.  Besides containing Andes mint baking chips, they are made with whole wheat flour and dark chocolate.  So, they're practically "healthy" for you.  Well, that's what I told myself anyway as I inhaled 3 of them within minutes out of the oven.

The recipe is adapted from a tried and true Best Brownies recipe from Hershey's Kitchen.  I substituted all of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour, used Special Dark cocoa powder, and mixed in Andes baking chips.

1 comment:

  1. These look really really good!! I'm still on the search for a recipe for brownies and I think I have to try this!! I love the look of them!!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? :D http://ajscookingsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails