Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake


My company hosted a Bake Off this past Monday and despite the fact that I was out of town the weekend prior and sick as a dog all week long, I made an effort to enter just because I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bake.  I racked my brain but couldn't come up with anything creative so, I stuck to a tried and true combo, chocolate cake and peanut butter frosting.  I absolutely love this flavor combo and I must've made it numerous times as seen here, here, and here.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that the competition was fierce.  The actual winners were lemon cupcakes, chocolate ice box cake, and coconut cake; which I have to confirm were all delicious.

1 comment:

  1. to me, you can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter! I love this cake! It's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails